Sunday, December 30, 2012

27

Today I turned 27 and was extremely blessed by my sweet friends & family! I received so many fb posts, texts, and calls! The day started off with a wonderful church service. The night before, when Finley was asking what "We were going to do after this night-night" (she asks that every night) I told her we were going to go to church. She replied, "But Mommy, I thought it was your birthday tomorrow?" I told her it was, and what better way to start my special day then by going to church and praising the one who had made me! When I picked her up from her class her teacher said that Finley had announced to the whole class that it was her Momma's birthday and she prayed for me to have a good birthday. Sweet girl!

After church we came home and enjoyed a yummy lunch my sweet hubby cooked. Kyle & the kids had beautiful cards and a incredibly sweet letter. When Kyle asked me what I wanted a month or so back I told him I just wanted a love letter...I'm a sentimental fool! He also promised in his card that he would treat me to a spa day at home---he would give me a pedicure and let me relax...what a thoughtful sweetheart! The girls spent the afternoon painting me beautiful pictures and helping Dad bake a German chocolate cake. They also sang me "Happy Birthday" several times. When we were eating supper, Finley had the wonderful idea of having a picnic in the living room since it was my special day. I love her sweet little heart. Birthdays are a big deal to her and she wanted my day to be fun. We even ate our cake on Cinderella plates! Love my girls!

It was a wonderfully perfect day. I love my family so very much and am so thankful to God for His blessings. Life is short and each day is truly a gift. Thank you God for another precious birthday!

Rowynn's beautiful creation  that she painted for me!

Finley painted me a cupcake...complete with a cherry on top! I LOVE IT!



THIS IS THE BESTEST, SWEETEST VIDEO EVER!!! I LOVE MY SUPER SWEET GIRLS. I LOVE THEIR SWEET VOICES AND ENTHUSTIC ATTITUDES, THEIR PURE JOY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment