Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house. The day was pretty relaxed. We had opened presents a on Friday night, the girls couldn't wait and Mime can't say no! The girls and I had a picnic breakfast in front of the tree. They played outside...my parents have a trampoline, a swing set, and a huge yard! The girls always have such a good time. Emerson was pretty content to be held and loved on by various family members. The girls and I also made a cake for baby Jesus' birthday and I set-up a little star scavenger hunt game. I hid the baby Jesus from my parents nativity set and hid clues around the house that had a star on them. They had to follow the star clues until they found baby Jesus. Big hit! That night we went to my grandparents' house were we enjoyed a huge appetizer/dessert spread, opened gifts, and watched It's a Wonderful Life. Super fun night!



Rowynn's big present from Mimi & Papaw. Finley & Emerson got pottery barn chairs. (Rowynn already had one)



Uncle Ben with Rowynn. He & my sister got the girls dress-up dresses (which Ro is modeling) and princess walkie-talkies.


Auntie, Uncle Bobby & Emerson!



Helping me make the cake!



The star clues!
 
 
 

 

 


Finley performing...again!


Poppy & Emerson


The girls mesmerized by the carousel set that once mesmerized me and my cousins!


Sleeping bags from Auntie & Uncle Bobby!



Ben apparently really LOVES gift cards!

Rowynn helping me open Emerson's gifts.
 
Cake pop maker!


I think Aunt Sissy liked the girls' sleeping bags too!

One of my faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment