Sunday, December 2, 2012

Galleria

Every year, for the past few years, we've made it a point to go to the Galleria for Christmas. It's only about 10 minutes from our house and we always enjoy the wonderful Christmas decorations. I think I read somewhere that the Galleria has the largest indoor decorated tree. I believe it, the tree on the ice rink is huge! Rowynn was SUPER excited about the trees. She kept saying, "Tree! Tree! Big tree!" At one point Finley got a little annoyed and said (after a dramatic sigh), "Yes, Rowynn we see the trees!!!" We enjoyed walking around and had supper at a little Italian place. The girls melted down towards the end, but overall it was fun night!

Getting ready to leave...poor brother is about to fall.

"Hey brother!"

Emerson looks a little unsure

Watching the ice skaters.

Love these two!

Me & my little guy!

Me & my big guy!

Twins!


No comments:

Post a Comment