Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Wotts Party

A couple of weeks ago our play group hosted a Winter Snowman Party. We had a great turnout! We had a fun time with all of our sweet friends. So thankful for our play group!
 
 
 
 
I made snowmen popcorn, so happy with how they turned out! Super easy too.



Whitney put together a fabulous hot chocolate bar.

Pin the carrot nose on the snowman. Thanks to my sweet hubby for staying up late with me to make this. By the time we went to bed that night we were silly tired. So glad I get to hang out with my best friend.

The kiddos used marshmallows and gel frosting to make igloos.


This girl LOVES marshmallows.

Row's igloo!

Such concentration.

The kiddos' completed igloos.

 

The kids made these cotton ball wreaths.




Feed them and they will sit and be quiet...at least for a few minutes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment