Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lord I Lift Your Name On High

I remember learning this song and hand motions at summer camp many moons ago. I've been singing it with them at bed time and they love the hand motions! Any song that has hand motions is always a hit with my girls and I love the message of this song.

"Jesus came from Heaven to Earth,
To show the way.
From the Earth to the Cross,
My debt to pay.
From the cross to the grave,
From the grave to the sky,
Lord I lift Your name on high."
 
 
Such a easy way to teach them the gospel message of Jesus Christ. I love that they love it. There is so much I absolutely love about this video. Of course, I love the message of the song. I also love their sweet voices; especially Rowynn's; she's just learning to sing different songs. I love how she watches big sister and how big sister is teaching her. I feel so blessed by these two!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment