Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

A couple of weeks ago I took all three kiddos to the pumpkin patch...by myself. Kyle & I had planned to take them but we didn't want to go on a weekend because we knew it would be crazy. Before I knew it, we were in the last week of the pumpkin patch without a visit. So I told Kyle that I would just take the kids during the week. He thought I was crazy! He kept saying, "Are you sure you want to do this?!?" I told him that I wanted the kids to be able to go; they had such a good time last year. Thankfully Emerson slept the entire time and the girls had a wonderful time. It was a bit crazy, there were three different preschools there and people everywhere! I kept going crazy trying to keep an eye on the girls, the crowds made me a tad nervous. At one point Finley went into the kids-only maze and I couldn't find her...total freak out! But all in all we had a fun morning and then met Kyle for lunch.
 
 




 



I didn't want to wake him up to put in the "My First Pumpkin Patch" pumpkin, so I just snapped a pic of him beside it.


They love pumpkins!


This girl would stay in a bounce house all day!


End of the maze!


In jail for excessive cuteness!


On the hay ride!


She loved the cutouts.


Emerson on the hayride!


She LOVED the hay ride...as soon as we got off she walked over to the other trailer and started to climb up!



They both loved the merry-go-round, but Rowynn really enjoyed it!


Love this smile!


My fearless Finley!


Playing in the dog house!



They each got a small pumpkin.
 
 
My sweet pumpkins!
Finley, Rowynn, & Emerson
October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment