Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bushel & A Peck

Finley just finished her first year of dance! She had a spring recital on Saturday and danced to "I love you a bushel and a peck." She loved going to dance and loved Mrs. Lisa!! She start back up in the fall along with little sister.


Here is my girl on her first and last day of dance! Wow she has really grown up since August!

 
Here is the end of year gift we made for Mrs. Lisa. I had to go to three different fast food restuarants to find the right drink holder but  many weird looks later I was successful! Thanks Taco Bueno! I filled a mason jar with bird seed and glued a dollar store bird nest on top, bought a cute tumbler and filled it with drink packets, filled the carrier with tissue paper, wrapped it in craft tape, added a flower, and wrote a note on a paint strip that was in my purse...and had Finley sign her name! Super cute...I got a ton of compliments on it at class from the other moms.
 
 

 
 
A few months ago I saw this super cute thing on Pinterest and just knew I had to do it for my kiddos. I bought this book on sale at Target and will have every teacher, coach, etc sign it for Finley and give it to her once she graduates. Since we plan on homeschooling I wanted to include dance teachers and coaches so it's not just a book with notes from me! So Mrs. Lisa was our first teacher to sign it. I'll get books for the other two kiddos once they start dance/sports.
 
 
 
Finley in her costumes ready for pictures!
 
 
 
My girl & me in our matching recital t-shirts. They have the names of all the dancers on the back.

Getting ready to perform!

Finley and her dance friends.

Finley was so happy that Grandma came to watch her!


Finley with Grandma and Mrs. Penny--a sweet family friend--who also came with Grandma.

Grandma asked Finley to sign her program since she is such a star!!

Mimi, Papaw, Aunt Sissy, & Uncle Ben sent Finley flowers and balloons!

 
Loved watching our girl shine!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment