Monday, June 3, 2013

Sandy Lake 2013

Every year, for the past four years, usually in May or June, we head over to Sandy Lake Amusement for a day of fun. Rides, arcade games, carnival food, train tour, animals, paddle boat, and so much more. We went on Mother's Day weekend with my parents and everyone had a blast. I wasn't pregnant this year so I actually got to ride some of the rides. I had way too much fun on the Tilt-a-Whirl!!!


Emerson enjoyed his first visit! He absolutely loved riding the train!

\







 
 
 
 
I was really surprised at how much Rowynn had on the rides. She is normally my cautious flower, but she rode everything Finley did and had a blast! She was utterly heart-broken when she learned she was too small to do the paddle boats with us. Mimi & Papaw whisked her away to the arcade and Kyle & I got some one-on-one time with our oldest baby girl. We had such a good time on the lake with Finley, she has truly become a super cool kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment