Okay, so technically Finley Rose turned 15 months like a week ago, (on the fifth), but I'm a bit of a procrastinator. (And always have been, much to the dismay of my momma!) But like I tell her, "Hey, I always get it done!"
Sweet Finley, you are 15 months old. I don't know where the time is going or how you've managed to go from a little baby to a full-fledged toddler. You change everyday, and everyday you learn a new "trick." You are such a joy and your daddy and I are always laughing at your silly nature. You have such a loving spirit and are one awesome kiddo. I feel so blessed that God choose me to be your momma.
Fun Facts About You, Finley:
2. You absolutely LOVE music. All kinds. You like to clap your hands and "sing" and you love to spin around and around and around...until you fall down giggling. You love stomping your feet and shaking your cute booty. Sometimes you'll get my iPod and take it to the dock and wait for me to put it on so you can boogie down. You and dada listen to music every night during splishy-splashy time. And you and I like to turn the music on during the day and dance, dance, dance! You also like playing on dada's keyboard and dancing to your musical creations!
4. Every morning when you wake up, you like to lie in your crib and talk to yourself. I think you are praying. It's is really sweet.
6. And speaking of praying, now, before meal times, when we say, "Ok, let's bless the food," you reach for our hands and wait patiently until the prayer is over. Once upon a time, you would just ignore us and continue munching on your food.
8. Your current favorite song is "If You're Happy and You Know It." You are so good at doing all the motions!
9. You learn new words each day. You can say: momma, dada, bye-bye, baby, awe, hot, quack-quack, hi, yay, and a whole lot of other words that we just can't make out! We've also started spelling certain words, like "milk," and "outside," in front of you if we aren't talking you directly.
10. You love to read books. One of your favorite things to do is to bring us books, crawl in our laps and be read to. You even like to read to us. You also enjoy doing puzzles and you are really good at your shape puzzle.
11.When asked, you like pointing to your head, your belly, and up high. You can also wave bye-bye, blow kisses, clap your hands, stomp your feet, dance, run, walk on your tip-toes, and climb on everything (bed, couch, chair, all the way up your slide, in the bathtub--you name it you can conquer it!)
12.You love your momma and dada so much, that when we drop you off somewhere, like your classroom at church, you cry and cry. It breaks our hearts, but we know that eventually you have fun and that you are in good hands.
15. You have your moments (many of them) where you are a lil sassy drama mama diva. You sometimes pitch a fit when you don't get your way. You throw food on the floor. You screech at me. You are so independent and like doing things for yourself. You still use your paci when you sleep, but we I pick you up from your crib, I say, "Okay, throw it in your crib." And you do!