Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby, Sliding, and Rainbows...

Well good news! Baby is still in my tummy, and growing just fine. My sono was yesterday and Rowynn's weight is approximately 6 lbs 4 oz at nearly 37 weeks. Right on track. The fluid level was good as well. So after a very stressful, worry-filled day, I'm happy to report that baby is growing well and will arrive anytime within the next 3 1/2 weeks. I have a feeling that I'm gonna go past my due date...I sure hope not! I just want to make it as long as possible, but not much longer than my due date.
------



On to more colorful things...literally. This evening while spending some quality family time outside we spotted a double rainbow!
It was so cool! How amazing our God is! His handiwork is truly breath-taking. How cool is it that He invented colors! How awesome is the promise that the rainbow represents! Okay, don't worry, my next line isn't going to be, "What does this mean?" I'll stop on my rainbow admiration.




We also enjoyed playing with our silly girl. She makes us laugh all the time--just with her sheer goofy-ness. (And if you can't tell, no my child didn't sprout a clown nose. She's got the lid to the empty bubble bottle in her mouth)






There's nothing sweeter than her little giggles and she thinks there's nothing more fun than playing with dada.




No comments:

Post a Comment