Friday, July 26, 2013

Cow Appreciation Day

 A couple of weeks ago was the annual Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a so I dressed my gang up and we took full advantage of free food. I have friends that have done this in years past, and I was always too embarrassed to go...but when you have 5 people in your family, you quickly get over any embarrassment and get your free food on! Kyle dressed up and went by himself for breakfast and lunch and the kiddos and I went for lunch, then we all went for supper.

All together we consumed nearly $60 in free food. Worth it!! Besides, dignity and pride kind of go out the window...you know, once you've been peed/pooped/vomited on, struggled to breast feed in public, threatened your child with their life in the middle of the store, or sang Wheels on the Bus 15 times loudly and animated in the grocery store.

Finley very matter of factly told me that she was not "Finley," but "Finley Cow" for the day. And of course that meant that the rest of us were "Rowynn Cow, Baby Cow, Mommy Cow, and Daddy Cow." Only my kiddos can call me "Mommy Cow" repeatedly, and only when I'm actually dressed as a cow.


My hubby is such a good sport!

My little cows!

Rowynn "mooing"



 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment