Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Sisters, Sisters, There were never such devoted sisters..."

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. ~Linda Sunshine

She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child. ~Barbara Alpert




I still think it's so cool that by having Rowynn, we've created sisters. I love my little sister and it makes me so happy that Finley and Rowynn have each other. I think it's so cool that my grandma had two daughters, my mom had two daughters, and now I have two daughters!!!

Here is a pic of my Grandma with her two girls...




And my mom with her two girls...




And me with my two girls...



------





No comments:

Post a Comment