Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Many, LA

This past weekend we made the long drive in to Louisiana so we could introduce my family and friends to our newest little bundle. And okay, it's not that long of a drive, but what use to take 4 1/2 hours b.k. (before kids), now takes about 6 hours. A long 6 hours with many stops to nurse, change diapers, and stretch our legs. Well, really to let Finley run around and release some energy.

Here's a few shots of us on one of the many stops we made...





We crammed a lot into our short weekend. We had the talented Genesis Costner take family pictures. Finley also got her first haircut. My sweet baby girl finally has enough hair to warrant a haircut. She has about three cow licks and has what we call "crazy monkey hair," in which her hair sticks up in crazy places. I was nearly bald until I was two, so she gets it honest. Her Mimi was so proud to be able to cut her hair!!! 



We also went to my sister and brother-in-laws house. Stacy (my sis) was having a Halloween party for her Sunday school class and we went! Finley decorated a pumpkin, chased puppies, pigged out on popcorn balls, chili, and hot dogs, and went on her first hay ride! Her are some pics from that:

My grandma & Rowynn


 My grandparents and Finley


Finley & Coco
On Sunday we went to Calvary Baptist Church, which is the church I grew up in and the church Kyle & I were married in nearly 5 years ago! It was nice to see everyone and to show off my two little ones!!!

All in al it was a fun weekend. A little busy, a little chaotic, a little loud (my family is always loud!), and way too short. 

1 comment:

  1. What fun! Your girls are the cutest!!! You are a brave mama to make that trip :O)

    ReplyDelete