Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Catch-Up...

So once again I'm behind on blogging...shocking, I know. Here's what we've been up to the past couple of months:

We had fun with our Ocean theme!


Splashing in her sand and water table

Listening to shells

We made a crab, an octopus, a Noah's Ark craft, a tissue paper fish, a handprint octupus, sand and shell craft.

We made cookies

Finley ate a large amount of sprinkles
Here's a video of Finley. I asked her what she was eating and she said, "I eat sprinkles!"




She loves jumping on Mimi & Papaw's trampoline

We went to our family reunion and my family confirmed that I have OCD...or just act like my mother.

Uncle Ben helped Finley

Rowynn decided to have markers a la crayola for breakfast

Finley and her cousin at our reunion playing in the rain

We took the train downtown and got a yummy hotdog

The aquarium

Love watching her discover her world
Also, check out this cute video. Finley has started doing this everytime Rowynn fusses. It so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment