Friday, February 22, 2013

Photo Catch-up!

Rowynn and her letter sort! She is slowly learning some of her letters and she really enjoyed doing this sort.

Aunt Sissy & Ro a few weeks ago when we went in to Louisiana.

My kids have the best Aunt ever!

Words can not describe how much I love this little stinker!

She was posing for me. Such a ham!
 
Papaw & Row! My parents came to visit in January and we went downtown to visit the candy store, some antique stores, and of course Babes!

Waiting at Babe's.


In front of the candy store.

The girls and I made cupcakes for my Dad's birthday. He turned 50 at the end of January!

1 comment:

  1. Hеy very cоol sitе!! Mаn .
    . Beautіful .. Аmаzing ..
    ӏ wіll bоoκmarκ уоur blog аnd takе
    the feeds alѕο? Ι'm glad to find so many useful information here in the publish, we need work out extra techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

    My page - instant loans

    ReplyDelete