Monday, February 18, 2013

More Valentine Fun!

 
Since the girls don't go to pre-school I decided that we would make some special Valentine treats for Finley to take to dance class and Awanas, and some to pass out to some of their little friends.
 
I found these adorable printables on this blog. Super easy to make. We passed these and the bear treats out to her dance friends and the bear treats to her Awana buddies! 
 



I picked up these cute wands in the party section of Wal-Mart and had them ready to pass out to some sweet girls that came to play on Wednesday.


My friend Laurie mentioned on her blog that she made chocolate play-dough for her preschool class and I just knew that my girls would love that! I've made play-dough before but never chocolate play-dough. It smelled AMAZING! The girls loved putting little "chocolates" in empty candy heart boxes and in their cupcake tins. Finley grabbed a popsicle stick and enjoyed making lollipops.





We also made and decorated heart-shaped cookies. The decorating process looked a little like this, "spread the frosting, lick the spoon." And repeat.



We also made some treats to give James, Remi, and T. Chocolate dipped marshmallows and strawberries with sprinkles!

 
 
The girls loved making little cards for their friends. Rowynn insisted on adding frogs to her cards! So RoRo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment