Monday, April 9, 2012

What we did in March

Totally  behind, but I wanted to do a re-cap of all our fun March activities!!

We went with my in-laws out on their boat and fed some (rather large) ducks and geese on Saturday morning! The girls loved feeding the giant geese and duckies and really enjoyed riding in Grandpa's boat!







My hubby and I celebrated 6 years of marriage and the next day my wonderful, amazing, quirky, silly, sweet hubby turned 31! Wow, he's old! Hehehe!!! We had a wonderful weekend to ourselves-we even splurged on a hotel stay!


Our best friends the Sraders, came over at the end of March for a birthday celebration (for Maile) and we consumed a yummy cookie cake, hot dogs and s'mores. The kiddies enjoyed bubbles and a campfire and then Kyle & Finley as well as Jeremy & James camped out in the back yard. Maile and I hung out inside with the littler ones and chatted while the others froze their boo-tays off! They lasted most of the night, those brave souls!!

James & RoRo checking out the tent

Both of my girls loved Mrs. Maile's pink chair!

Daddy reading a Bible story by the fire before bed.

Getting the fire ready for marshmallows.


Srader Family

Davis Family


No comments:

Post a Comment