Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The one with all the videos

We are in the midst of a stomach bug. I thought we were done, but alas, it came back to rear it's ugly head today. Just as we were about to head out the door for Rowynn's one year check-up Finley got sick again. Lovely. My poor Finley Rose is so sick. She has just laid around all day, cuddled and slept. I'm ready to have my high energy, loud, sassy girl back! And this is the only time I'm hoping she doesn't share with the rest of us. So we've been taking it easy, but I wanted to post some videos.

Finley LOVES to sing. I mean like really loves to sing. She has several songs that she constantly sings. It's so stinkin' cute!!! I love hearing her sweet little voice.

These are the songs that she loves to sing:

1. You Are My Sunshine
2. Jesus Loves Me
3. Rolling in the Deep (Adele)
4. Hush Little Baby
5. 5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
6. Welcome to Funky Town---(don't judge. she has a turtle that sings the chorus-given to her by her mimi & papaw....lol)

Here are a couple videos of her singing:



You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray.
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.


I have no idea what she is singing here. She just started playing her guitar and I looked over there and she had her eyes closed and was getting into it! I was rolling! I guess she may have inherited her Papaw's talent for making up random songs--thanks dad! All I can catch is, "Playroom, kitchen, momma's room." Silly monkey



Also, I wanted to jot down some funny things the girls do, I don't want to forget anything!

When Finley wants you to hold her, she says, "I hold you?" And when she wants to show you something she'll say, "I show you!" She calls herself "Fin" and when you tell her it's time for bed she very cheerfully exclaims, "I awake!" She also loves telling us, "Awe, you so pretty!" She's so sweet at night time, after her story, song, and prayer she wants me and sometimes both of us to lay down with her and she wraps her little arm around my neck and says, "Momma sleep in Fin's bed...momma lay down, under blankets."

And sweet little Rowynn has been in the best mood ever. She's so happy and really discovering her voice. She is babbling more and more and can say "momma" and "dada." She loves "talking" on her phone, brushing her teeth, music, and bananas. She is trying so hard to walk.

Here's a short video from the other day. Finley had THREE sippy cups that she kept carrying around like they were precious gold. A sippy of milk, pink drink (smoothie) and water.




We were playing with her play food and she kept taking a bite and saying, "Mmmmmm, delicious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment