Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 6 & 7

Day 6: God made animals & people
Day 7: God rested in His Heaven!

So many moons ago we learned about the days of creation and I posted all of our fun activities, but with the hustle and bustle of October and all our fun outings, I forgot to post Day 6 & 7. So here it is. We took about two weeks total to do this theme and it was a lot of fun.

Day 6: Animals & People

This was a pretty easy one. We talked about different animals and she had some fun with animal stickers.

We added a picture of the girls and talked about how God made everybody!



I found these animal window cling stickers at the dollar store and the girls had fun putting them on our window. They're still there in fact!




I printed off pictures of differnet animals and people put them in a basket and had Finley sort on two different plates-one for people, one for anmials. Little sister "helped."


For Day 7, we just talked about how God rested. We played in the bed, under the covers. I couldn't really think of a fun Day 7 craft, so that was it!!!


We've also been teaching Finley resposibility and how to take care of things...that's why she has Bob the Beta. She loves to feed Bob, "lunch!"
\

We also got her a plant that she loves to water! Hopefully we won't kill it!

Anyway, I've got about 10 blogs to post...how'd I get so behind? But I wanted to finish up Days of Creation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment