Saturday, February 19, 2011

The truck

There's a truck, an F-100 that belonged to my husband's late grandfather, John Davis. For many years the truck sat in a barn on the family farm in Oklahoma. Several months ago my in-laws had the truck moved to my dad's house so my dad & Kyle could make some repairs on it, and so Kyle could have this truck that has always had a special place in his heart. They've done some work on it, but with adding a second babe to our home, we haven't had the time or resources to do much. Hopefully in the future the guys can get it in good shape!

So anyway, whenever we go back to Many, Kyle likes to visit the truck! Haha! I snapped a few pics of Kyle & Finley playing in the Ford. Pretty cool watching my daughter pretend to drive her great-grandfather's truck!

Here are some of my faves:




No comments:

Post a Comment