Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Pics!

So about a month ago we had a sweet friend from my home town take some pics of our family of four. I've posted the shoot on facebook but thought that I would add some of my favorites here.

The day started out crazy!!! As soon as we got there Rowynn wanted to nurse and Finley was more interested in running around playing that sitting pretty for a picture. Pretty typical toddler behavior. But my girl is especially busy...always on the run...ALWAYS!!

But anyway, as I was totally losing my cool, blood pressure rising, sweat beading on my forehead, trying to remain calm, Genesis (our photographer) was the best. She was so calm, collective, and patient. Her sunny disposition helped me to calm down. She was so relaxed and sure we would get some great shots. And she did. If you've seen the photos on my facebook page, you may have noticed that Finley either has her hands raised, or she is clapping. That's because Genesis, myself, Kyle, my mom, my dad, my grandma, and my aunt kept singing "If you're happy and you know it," my girl's favorite song! I NEVER, EVER, have sung in public until I became a momma. I mean I still whisper sing at church so I won't make the people around me cover their ears and assume the fetal position out of discomfort. Now it's quite common for me to belt it out in the grocery store, the doctor's office, or in the middle of a restaurant, where ever, when ever. It's now a permanent part of my parental arsenal. No matter where we are, I can pull out a song and keep my little one entertained and smiling for a few moments.

Anyway here is some of my favorites:

Sweet Rowynn Faith

Sweet Sisters


Clap your hands & shout hoo-ray 
                          
My parents with each of their granddaughters      

                  


The Davis Family


Check out Genesis' website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment