Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Girl Bed

Well, the time has come. For better or worse, Finley is in a big girl bed!!!

We knew that as part of the girls' Christmas present this year we were planning on moving them into one room (formerly Fin's room) and some of their presents would include decor and bedding. The more we thought about it (and the more Finley tried to climb out of her crib) we decided to go ahead and at least move Finley to a big girl bed. My parents wanted to buy Finley's bedding and gifted it to us early yesterday! We kept the crib in there and will move Rowynn in there when Finley gets settled/adjusted.


View from the door

Looking away from the beds





Waiting for little sister!
I love how everything turned out! We saw the bed at IKEA a few weeks ago, and I've been searching like mad on craigslist. Well, today I found one for 1/4 of the cost! I was so excited! So we loaded it up and went to work. We moved the room around, brought back the rocking chair, and bumper pad and rearranged things.



I saw this print featured in another blog and fell in love! I bought it a few months ago and just got it hung! I love, love, love it! I want to get the matching pillows! This is where I got it: http://sarahandabraham.com/
I still want to get a small rug, baby gate, and I have a multi-picture frame that needs to be updated and hung. But I am very happy with how it all turned out.




All ready for bed!

Night-Night Finley Rose! I love you something fierce! You're one cool kiddo :)

1 comment: