Here are some highlights of 2010:
10. Play groups with some awesome mommas and neat kiddos
9. Watching my sister graduate with her nursing degree in May. I'm so proud of you Stacy!
8. Celebrating a year of Finley! Our girl turned One in June and took her first steps! Thank you God for giving her to us. She is such a joy and I'm amazed at how much she's grown this year...I love that she loves to pray and I pray that as soon as she realizes she's a sinner, that she will ask Jesus into her heart.
7. Celebrating 4 years of marriage in March with my sweet husband and having a kid-free weekend! I sure do love that man of mine. No one can make me laugh like he does!
6. Watching Finley enjoy this Christmas season, celebrating Rowynn's first Christmas, it was such a precious time! My prayer for them is to know that Jesus is the true mening of Christmas and that they will seek to honor Him. Spending time with our amazing family and awesome friends and having some down time to just relax!
5. Finding out in January that we would be adding to our family with baby #2! What an aweome/surprising way to kick off 2010!
4. Loving my husband more each day, watching Finley go from a baby to a toddler, and seeing Rowynn's personality develop.
3.Enjoying the beauty of spring and all that goes with that: parks, picnincs, and rainstorms; lazy summer days spent splashing with my girl, dancing in the living room with my family, and spending the fourth of July at the lake; crisp fall days at home with my precious girls; and snuggling with my hunny on cold winter nights.
2. WELCOMING OUR SECOND PRECIOUS BABY...ROWYNN FATIH DAVIS ON SEPTEMBER 27!!!! Thank you JESUS for another bundle of joy!
1. Experiencing God's love and grace through it all!
So another year has come and gone. Hard to believe. I'm trying to enjoy this time, because it is fleeting and flying by oh so fast. Thank you Lord for this year! I'm so thankful for all the giggles that flow freely at the simplest things from my two girls. I'm thankful for our health and for Kyle's job. I'm thankful for our home and for our church. I'm thankful to all the friends and family who cooked meals, sent notes, and bought gifts when we welcomed sweet Rowynn into our home. I'm thankful that I get to be married to my best friend, someone who makes me laugh, is so kind and self-less, is loving, fun, and dances with me in the middle of our living room. I thankful that God shows me grace every second of every day. I'm thankful that I'm forgiven, and that I know where I'm spending eternity. I'm thankful that Jesus loves me fiercely.
Here's how we rang in the New Year at the Davis house:
We ate Chocolate Chip Pancakes...well Kyle & I did..Finley preferred blueberries!
We enjoyed sweet gigles
We were gross at Subway....
We popped confetti poppers
We tooted our own horns
We did a winter art project that I found here.
And we LOVED every minute of it!
MAY THIS YEAR BE FULL OF LOVE, JOY & LAUGHTER.
THANK YOU SWEET JESUS FOR ANOTHER YEAR.